Mist King Issues

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am heading out of town tomorrow and my mistking seems to be malfunctioning. This morning the well was below the intake piping--which has happened before. I filled the bucket but it is not spraying. The pump is running but no water is being sprayed.

I cannot leave her without automated mist as I only have arrangements for someone to come once a day. Does anyone know how to troubleshoot a mistking starter system?

Also, I just switched to a dual nozzle so it's no blockage there.

I've had this happen one or two times. Run the mistking and take the tubing out of the nozzle. Have a towel on hand. Itll pull the water properly now and you can reattach the tubing and all will be working again. I think this is what @JacksJill meant by bleeding it lol

Yeah exactly what was said above. this happens to me every time I clean the reservoir or accidentally forget to fill it. I have to bleed the air out. Normally takes about 2 minutes pushing the up arrow. Sometimes I do have to disconnect it from the nozzle but sometimes the line will bleed the air out without disconnecting it. :)

Ok good to know I usually change my RO tank b4 it empty's (y)
You get a gold star!

index.jpg

Ok -- I re-cut the tubing but it is still leaking. Le Sigh.

I think I need to replace the t-connectors. UGH.

When I do have to bleed it I have done it from different parts of the circuit.

Looks like I'm heading to the pet store for a pump mister for now.

Back
Top Bottom