Mist king and posting issues

clarkjones000

I have been a member for over a year and use this forum regularly and love all the info. Unfortunately, i am unable to post in the classifieds section? Not sure if it is because I am a junior member but I am also unsure how to change that.

All of that aside I am looking to purchase a misting system as I extend my cham family. I hear that everything except mistking is a waste of my money. Does this hold true? I just need something decent enough to raise humidity and water my chams. Preferbly used and affordable but I dont want to waste money on a useless product either.

Thanks, any help appreciated

You will need one of the moderators to chime in regarding your classified status.

For misting systems it is a two horse race between the Aqua Zamp and Mist King. I like the Aqua Zamp better and have it on all my cages. I used to have a mist King and really liked it, never had a problem but the Aqua Zamp is made in america, and more specifically southern california, so it is local and the pump is better quality IMHO.

You are officially a 'Member' now so you should be able to create threads in any of the classified categories. If you can not, please let me know.

That said, we have eliminated the reply feature in the classified categories because that conversation between buyer and seller creates confusion, is time consuming to moderate and ultimately any monetary dealings should be kept private. If you see something you like in the classifieds you must contact the seller privately.

I have an aquazamp and I love it - have 3 cages-
Don't get a monsoon - I had one for about 4 months total - one problem after another with it- not even worth having if it's free- the timer goes first and then they soak your carpets-

Take a look at mistking, i have one and all i can say is that my panther is really hydrated now, lol, its really easy to install, and has worked flawlessly for about 2 weeks now

Sana

Back
Top Bottom