Mississauga Reptile Expo!

It looks like I am 558 miles from Toronto. I thought it was closer. Do you need a passport to travel between Canada and US now? What is the show like? Do you think the kids from Degrassi will be there?

It looks like I am 558 miles from Toronto. I thought it was closer. Do you need a passport to travel between Canada and US now? What is the show like? Do you think the kids from Degrassi will be there?

Yes you need a passport, ii am not to sure i missed the one in march :( and i have never watched an episode of degrassi in my life so i wouldnt know :)

The show is very good and I usually make it but what the heck does Degrassi have to do with it?

The show is very good and I usually make it but what the heck does Degrassi have to do with it?

I love that show. Since it is filmed and takes place in near by Toronto, I figured that they would have some kind of cross-over event. ;)

The convention looks cool but I don't have a passport and I doubt customs would let me bring animals back. I would like to hear about it and see pictures when you guys get back.

my bf and I will be there too...we're only an hour from there

oh ya ? im in toronto so its about a 30 min drive or so. do you think they will have any cheap chams/lizards there? or even a varitey of feeders? iv never been to an expo :p

This is our first too! No clue what to expect, but I'm looking forward to it! And I'll probably come home with something new lol

Reptile shows

I get so jealous when all of you guys/gals talk about the reptile shows in your area. This is what Colorado has to offer http://www.rockymountainreptileexpo.com/vendors.html there is no chameleon booths. I really wish we could have a really cool reptile show. I might go to this year though because there is a guy there that sells cheap roaches lol.

I was @ the last expo in Mississauga and i was able to get a female Vield for 50.00 I also saw a juvinle female for 80.00 The had tons of snakes tons of frog lepord ghekos and all other types of morths but to be honest there was about 3 or 4 cham post chroma chams was there um Port credit pets which is where i got both of my Veilds I think Chameleon Nation was there as well good deals on light fixtures misting system stuff like that but not alot of chams to choos from but still worth going and seeing what is out there I was a good time ALSO if your bringing kids DO NOT BRING A STROLER you will not be able to move TRUST ME

OH also very good prices on feeder especially with fruit fly cultures and also substrae if you use that stuff But still worth taking the time to go

ahhhh! i cant wait! im gonna be looking for another ambilobe boy! it was cool last time. i scooped a beautiful female from chroma for a very reasonable price. gonna be there nice & early so i can have the best selection possible!

Back
Top Bottom