Mississauga Reptile Expo (GTA)

mismo2

Mississauga Reptile Expo is around the corner and I can't wait since I missed the last one.
I was wondering how many cham owners were going to attend this expo? And to find out how many people have chams in the Greater Toronto Area.

I would like to attend but not sure yet if I will be available to. I got baby hornworms at the last one and I would love to get more and that is the only place I have seen them or been able to purchase them in Canada.

Do any of you have a female panther or know of one? Pete is an adventurer, any time i open the door or leave it open he'll b line it for freedom. Forgot the door open one morning and found him across the room on my computer chair. Hes coming up to 2 years old in a 2x4x4 cage 25°c ambient 29-32°c basking and 23 at night.

We have a male too if anyone is interested in an ambanja stud ;) He is only 10 months but he will be ready soon :D This post feels so wrong! lol. Just like the day I found out what "sperm plugs" were.
On another note....Pete is a very good looking cham!

Very excited for the show!!!! :)

Trish and Zephyr

Myself and another user (pantherlover) will be there for sure! We'll be picking up our young boy from Harry at ChromaChameleons. Soooo excited!!

I will be there. Likely pick up some silk worm eggs and maybe hornworms if they are available again. Dont think I need any more chameleons, unless someone has a group of pymgys i just cant pass up.

hey,hey hey! hornworms are comming home with me! all of them! jk. cant wait. been waiting for my new baby boy since the last show & it feels like its been 3 years. thats how it goes with panthers i guess tho. wait it out for the right blood. i got a hottt female ambi from chroma but shes waiting for her mate as patiently as i & shes already got he bride outfit on so sorry to all the peeps with studs out there who need some lovin. cant wait. suppot our breeders! theyre awesome!

if someone has the space, buy that mellers from pc pets. he looks awesome & needs a good home! im pretty sure theyll bring him/her to the show.

Our first expo was amazing! We were like kids in a candy store! We picked up a mist king (thanks Marty) and hornworms (feeder factory)! :D Can't wait for September's expo! We probably won't be able to leave without a new cham from chameleon nation. What did YOU get??

0.2 Tangerine Leopard geckos
0.2 100% het albino ball pythons
70$ in frozen rats

Pillaged the Big Al's truck before it was unloaded with netted me a nice 18x18x36 reptibreeze for 35$ and another 18x18x18 glass/mesh cage for 35$

Coulda spent more, but meh, plans are in the works :D

I would like to attend but not sure yet if I will be available to. I got baby hornworms at the last one and I would love to get more and that is the only place I have seen them or been able to purchase them in Canada.

If you lived in Toronto, or could get there, we sell them at Tails and Scales

Back
Top Bottom