Minimum Size For Panther?

YOSHI

I have the height at 4ft and the depth at 2ft next to my current viv and wanted to no whats the minimum width advised to keep an adult panther, i only have 26inch to play with.

Female can go 2x2x3 male 2x2x4 but bigger is always better unless they have trouble finding food(adult panthers don't have that problem easily).

Panthers will need the height to regulate and depth to move around,bigger is always better int his case. Would you rather live in a room or a house?

So to fill the space id go for 26x24x48" would this size house a Jacksons by any chance?
If not im defiantly getting a panther :D

my cage is 18 X 30 X 36. Purchased from Kammerflage Kreations. This is what they keep their adult panthers in. that is what they recommended to me. I had my panther in there from 4 months old and still keep him in there. I will say if I had to keep him in there all the time I would have a bigger cage. He has a large free range area and a much larger outdoor cage.

thats plenty big for your jackson or your panther a jackson doesnt realy need that much room but like what he said biger is beter

Back
Top Bottom