Mimicking a Gradual Sunrise/Sunset with Lighting

I’m an electrician by trade, but I work for a system integrator. We automate water and waste water plants. Iv attached some pics of my setup. The cage on the right is my female Sydney she’s fixing to lay eggs that’s why her cage is covered. View attachment 272993View attachment 272994View attachment 272995View attachment 272996View attachment 272997View attachment 272998View attachment 272999
Ha, who’d a thunk it, I operate wastewater plants and this looks very familiar! Chameleon SCADA system, love it!!!

Yep yep that exactly what I do water/waste water SCADA systems!!! I didn’t figure many people on here would know what I was talking about if I said SCADA system lol

Maybe you could have separate bulbs that turn on gradually (not uvb) and then have uvb kick in after the "sun" is up.

Yep yep that exactly what I do water/waste water SCADA systems!!! I didn’t figure many people on here would know what I was talking about if I said SCADA system lol
Supervisory control and data acquisition, love your set-up! You’ve got my gears turning...

Thanks ?like I said before its WAY over kill but if you can get your hands on the equipment go for it!!! @ PabloTheCham that’s exactly what I do. I have only found non UVB lamps that are dimmable so I dim those and when they are at full power I turn my UVB lamps on. There really isn’t much of a difference in intensity when I do it this way.

I’m an electrician by trade, but I work for a system integrator. We automate water and waste water plants. Iv attached some pics of my setup. The cage on the right is my female Sydney she’s fixing to lay eggs that’s why her cage is covered. View attachment 272993View attachment 272994View attachment 272995View attachment 272996View attachment 272997View attachment 272998View attachment 272999
I work for a water utility company myself (California Water Service) and I'm a certified pump operator. Since we've been implementing more SCADA, I've become very interested in myself and looking to take classes at the local junior... It's great to see your skills outside of the job. Very impressive

Back
Top Bottom