Michigan

alexthechameleon

so i wonder how many people on the forums are from michigan and see how big the chameleon hobby is in MI so reply if you are and were in michigan hope to see lots of people into cams at the taylor show!:):):):):D:D:D::eek::rolleyes::p:cool:;)

I am from Michigan, and I was at the Taylor show last saturday... I picked up a really nice Blue bar panther, I am sure you probably saw them if you were there.

I am from Michigan, and I was at the Taylor show last saturday... I picked up a really nice Blue bar panther, I am sure you probably saw them if you were there.

Yeah, the only panthers there. He had like ten 6 month old panthers in one cage? Some of them looked really nice, but the means he was keeping them by was very unhealthy

Yeah, the only panthers there. He had like ten 6 month old panthers in one cage? Some of them looked really nice, but the means he was keeping them by was very unhealthy

yeah I know what you are saying there, but from what I got from him that was just for the show. Mine has been doing great, and the pricing was really good too.:)

I can't think of the vendors name but he usually gets a shipment every fall from Madagascar. Not sure if he still does. I'll ask him the next show if he's there. He usually will have one of the bigger displays set up. Unfortunately I was not into Chams at that time but he had some rare ones there. He also had Uroplatus everything...really cool...that's what I was buying up. I'm sure if you were to ask some of the regular vendors there they would know who he is... As he's the only one there getting that shipment.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.365526,-83.356938

I'm new to Michigan, and originally from NY. I currently am near the Flushing/Flint area. I haven't been to the Taylor show yet, I have only ventured out to the Grand Rapids show.

How is the Taylor show? Big? Lots of vendors? etc...

I'm new to Michigan, and originally from NY. I currently am near the Flushing/Flint area. I haven't been to the Taylor show yet, I have only ventured out to the Grand Rapids show.

How is the Taylor show? Big? Lots of vendors? etc...

I didnt know GR had a show. Taylor show is okay, but if your looking solely for chams its not the greatest. But it has gotten better. Quite a few vendors with some interesting reptiles here and there. Probably about the same distance for you compared to GR.

Oh and welcome to Michigan! And the forums! Nice melleri too! :)

Back
Top Bottom