Merlin, what are you doing? Merlin?! Stahp!

Mew

Merlin On My Head.JPG

Anyone else's do this? O-o'

Sometimes he just goes up there from my shoulder. He was on top of my head for a good 15 minutes, and he's been exploring my back fro around twenty now >.>

You guys take your chameleons out in public?! SO JEALOUS! I live in a tight-knit community and I just know people would freak out if they saw me walking around with Gizmo, Naboo or Archer. My neighbours all know me as 'that reptile guy.' I once had to explain to my neighbour that chameleons are small and harmless because they caught me wheeling a giant enclosure in to my house. They thought I was keeping something terrifying and lethal.

BTW, chameleons just love the tops of heads :) Makes them feel all powerful and mighty!

The clerk asked me if it was real, so I told her to look at the eyes. She ended up freaking out a little, then getting over herself :p I was a little timid to bring Merlin into public to be honest as I know it can be very stressful, but he loves the sun and I keep a close eye on him :p Thank you all for sharing your pictures! A group of the local kids also know me as the "reptile pet store guy", and they often want to see my bearded or Merlin :) The only thing I don't like is when Merlin lightly brushes against my neck :confused: Does anyone else have the feeling of little chameleon feet for like an hour afterwards?

I don't get the tingling feeling of little chameleon feet, but the stinging from cuts left by reptilian monster claws!

Yeah, the cuts hurt, but for some reason I get phantom chameleon from where he had been walking on my shirt O-o'

Back
Top Bottom