Memorial falys

Texas Panther Man

Well, alot of the regulars on the forum know I have a clutch of falys hatching. Well, after over 9 months incubation time they hatched over the memorial weekend. I have one egg left thats prob gonna hatch today or tomorrow. All came out healthy and alert. A few are already eatting but the rest should start eatting soon. So the following are what everyone wants. The pics/proof. lol Well, here ya go pure cb falys! A few hrs old.

Attachments

• SANY0473.jpg
    SANY0473.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 193
  • SANY0477.jpg
    SANY0477.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 197
so kool, congrats im sure you are very excited, i ve got my eye on one of raiden's last babies, again wow so kool

so kool, congrats im sure you are very excited, i ve got my eye on one of raiden's last babies, again wow so kool

Yeah, I got a Raiden line going also. Just started working with them this year. So Next spring I'll have some Raiden grandchildren. And great grandkids of Wylde. :D;)

Im glad they are all hatching out heathey and good. cant wait to see how they coler up. they are going to be killer babies.

congrats on all the babies.

Last one hatched out today! I checked on my lunch hr. :D Thanks Jess & everyone else. 24 total, no losses 100% hatch rate. I only lost 4 eggs to mold during early part of incubation. Cant be happier with the outcome. :D

Congrats Scott! So very tiny and just so cute! I can only imagine how excited you must be. Can't wait to see pictures of these little one growing up.

Well done i wish that the babys will become as good or even better(i don't know if thats possible) as the parents:)

Back
Top Bottom