Mellers sharing a special moment!

reptimom

Avid Member
Caught Asmar with his head lying on Dayo's back. They looked so sweet together. Had to take a few pics!

Attachments

• IMG_2203_1.jpg
    IMG_2203_1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2204_1.jpg
    IMG_2204_1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 188
Is Dayo usually that gray? If not, she may be gravid. I don't think she was that gray last time I saw a pic of her. (The gray..makes me assume it's a female) not to mention what the other one is doing looks remarkably like mating advances.

Those faces are so sweet. They jusr look like they a cuddling. How great that you could get that picture.

hehehe! love it

today i put lenny and chris into the new free range..... they went to oposit ends and hid LOL!!!they must be glad to be out of the same tree and able to roam larger spaces

Is Dayo usually that gray? If not, she may be gravid. I don't think she was that gray last time I saw a pic of her. (The gray..makes me assume it's a female) not to mention what the other one is doing looks remarkably like mating advances.

Yes Dayo has been looking kind of gray lately, but I assumed that was because she was starting a shed?! I have not caught them in the ACT, but I am only in their room a few time a day to mist them, so who knows. I will keep an eye on her!!!

Back
Top Bottom