Melleri Haven Complete "almost"

It worked great! the first pic has Bodie out on the outside branch chillin. Bodie would go in and bask, drink, eat and poop and then good to go.::D

Woow that's one nice setup right there nice job man..step by step would be cool..again pat your self on the shoulder..good work :D

Wow!Thats a big project,a lot of people cant imagine how long it takes to plan and built something like that,trust me i know,i build all my cages and free range my self,yeah after a lot of time and hard work you just need to take a break,pfffff im at the same point,im in the process of finishing a(5x5x7.5)all screen enclosure for one of my triceros melleri,i just did the wood filler and the sanding inside and out with the 120 grid and the 220 grid sand paper,takes for ever all that is left to do is the stain and clear coats,but not this weekend (IM SICK OF IT)ha ha....but hey thats what it takes to build something like that,donna ill post my pics wen im finish in 2-3 weeks if you want to see a nice job like yours.Anyway serious wood working and wow amazing enclosure Donna!Respect to you WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom