melleri free range

We recently re-did our melleri free range. We added more plants, the larger rack and more misting nozzles. It wraps around our living room and isn't all visible in the photos but the main section is.

thank you for downsizing so I could up-size! They do love it!

I am glad to hear that!

Are you planning to put more lights on top? For that size rack I had three 48" side by side and the 36" on the end. If you space them about 1' apart you'll have great coverage. It's how we kept those plants alive for so many years.

I am glad to hear that!

Are you planning to put more lights on top? For that size rack I had three 48" side by side and the 36" on the end. If you space them about 1' apart you'll have great coverage. It's how we kept those plants alive for so many years.

we have two 48" lights up there now. thought that would be good but maybe should add another for the plants .... got to keep those plants alive.

Karen that is a killer free range. It was wonderful before but now it is fantastic. And the chams could always get down you you, maybe everyone did not know that. You have always had your chams in a wonderful home. Big congrats.

thanks everyone

Karen that is a killer free range. It was wonderful before but now it is fantastic. And the chams could always get down you you, maybe everyone did not know that. You have always had your chams in a wonderful home. Big congrats.

thank you Laurie! and yes, they could always come down and hang out with us.

That freakin' ROCKS!

That really does rock. I cleaned up what I really said :D .

If I enjoyed the humidity I would need, I would seriously think about that for my setup.

Back
Top Bottom