Melleri breeding project on pause, so meet Naga

Mikesyring said:
Jpowell if u succeed will you be selling I really want one and captive bred would be awesome

If and when it happens....I'm sure I will. I will definitely keep you posted!!

Beautiful Melleri. I with you success. I know several people that have tried but with out success. I believe there is at least one person in Europe with babies CBB I think. Baby Melleri are so cool.

Beautiful Melleri. I with you success. I know several people that have tried but with out success. I believe there is at least one person in Europe with babies CBB I think. Baby Melleri are so cool.

Thank you! I would love to be able to speak with that particular breeder. You don't happen to know who it is by chance do you? Baby Melleri are awesome!!

Ipowell86 If u have any info how u do , and want share with me I will be very happy :D

Hey Monteiro!! Right now I have had males display, but the females just aren't interested yet. Right now I am in the middle of setting up a separate building/greenhouse in my backyard that I hope will be roughly 20' x 12'. I am wanting to create an area where I can simulate weather patterns and house my entire colony comfortably. I have had them in a freerange situation in one of my spare bedrooms, for the last 8 months, but no success. I am really hoping that the move to the outside will help. I am not sure how fast the building/greenhouse will be completed. I have three older brothers who are all engineers, so they constantly bicker about the way things should be built and blah, blah, blah. Lol. They are all very talented so I know that the structure will be fantastic. One of my brothers is a chemical engineer, and he has access to all sorts of valve and hydro systems that will be used to simulate rain and storms. I have to nip some of it in the bud, because they all become obsessive. Lol. Any fellow Melleri keeper is a friend of mine, so I will keep in touch with you in regards to my progress. How are your guys doing?

First Ty fore your replay :). My doing good, I have one Jong alone , got one week a go 2 new melleri's boy and girl , and I have more 2 melleri's boy girl together in one cage , and 3 days a go I went to the vet with the girl because I tot she was little to fat , and the vet told me she was pregnant :D . I cud not believe :D . So now waiting that all come good , and make new cage for the little ones will be my first time baby melleri's .this is my new melleri's the first picture is girl the 2de boy . I just finish the treatment medication, so we hope all come good :). I also go build something aut said fore the Sumer . I'm really happy to find more ppl with this type op chameleon we keep in contact I hope ;).

image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey Monteiro!! Right now I have had males display, but the females just aren't interested yet. Right now I am in the middle of setting up a separate building/greenhouse in my backyard that I hope will be roughly 20' x 12'. I am wanting to create an area where I can simulate weather patterns and house my entire colony comfortably. I have had them in a freerange situation in one of my spare bedrooms, for the last 8 months, but no success. I am really hoping that the move to the outside will help. I am not sure how fast the building/greenhouse will be completed. I have three older brothers who are all engineers, so they constantly bicker about the way things should be built and blah, blah, blah. Lol. They are all very talented so I know that the structure will be fantastic. One of my brothers is a chemical engineer, and he has access to all sorts of valve and hydro systems that will be used to simulate rain and storms. I have to nip some of it in the bud, because they all become obsessive. Lol. Any fellow Melleri keeper is a friend of mine, so I will keep in touch with you in regards to my progress. How are your guys doing?
Ty

I know 2 ppl have , and one just sold heverything
That's incredible. What kind of laying bin did you set up for her? I too am glad to meet another Melleri keeper! Please keep me up to date on what happens with your guys and especially that gravid female! :) Exciting stuff!!

Yes i will :) .
I use a large plastic box with earth and sand, to be able to dig easily, and not lose a lot of energy

Back
Top Bottom