Meller Chameleon

so she puked what i was so happy about! no she had not had a fecal done. she passed her first droppings just a few days ago. it was in the evening when it was passed. i was going to take her next droppings in. hoping it would happen early in the day so i could take it to the vet. now i feel even worst... i didnt treat her.

i did take the males droppings to the vet last week and they showed up clear. i will take his next in also. vet only charges 18.50 for a fecal

so she puked what i was so happy about! no she had not had a fecal done. she passed her first droppings just a few days ago. it was in the evening when it was passed. i was going to take her next droppings in. hoping it would happen early in the day so i could take it to the vet. now i feel even worst... i didnt treat her.

i did take the males droppings to the vet last week and they showed up clear. i will take his next in also. vet only charges 18.50 for a fecal

That isn't all that much money. I dunno if I or anyone else mentioned it yet but you can get a microscope and the supplies to do all your own fecals for about $300. This would prolly be enough slides and fecasol (spelling) for a very long time :eek:

Back
Top Bottom