Meet the new girls

JacksJill

Website Manager
Staff member
Meet Bowie and Bayonet. These sisters will be part of next summer’s breeding program. They won’t be bred until they are 1-1/2 years old and have passed slugs. They are full sisters to Sheego and Cassidy @TheLetterAfterP(Q) and @Erica1884.
Forgive the photo quality but I didn’t want to disturb their breakfast
2CE62627-9197-495C-9268-4FBA18D30BB3.jpeg
8DBC0EC8-C166-46B6-B252-72362E8CE9D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes they should. I have one female that has not but she had what I suspect was follicular stasis. She was due to pass slugs for the first time, had gained weight and instead became very ill. It took me months to nurse her back to health and a year later she hasn’t passed any. She is probably sterile. We will have to see but she’s healthy and happy otherwise.

Yes they should. I have one female that has not but she had what I suspect was follicular stasis. She was due to pass slugs for the first time, had gained weight and instead became very ill. It took me months to nurse her back to health and a year later she hasn’t passed any. She is probably sterile. We will have to see but she’s healthy and happy otherwise.
Very interesting.

I have a breeding pair of the Kenyans I'm hoping for babies this spring. The female is massive larger than most panthers. I have one of her female babies right now that is 1-1/2 to 2 years old.
IMG_2509.jpg

Spot is just something she ate. This is the daughter not the mom.

It's complicated. I personally have 8 adults and 13 babies 2 of which are spoken for 2 are hold backs with more on the way anytime now. I also care for and own 1/3 share in a bunch of Jackson's xanth and jack jack, hoehnelii, and some others with TK Chameleons. It wasn't a partnership we planned on but things happen when you try to do the right thing. It's been an adventure.

It's complicated. I personally have 8 adults and 13 babies 2 of which are spoken for 2 are hold backs with more on the way anytime now. I also care for and own 1/3 share in a bunch of Jackson's xanth and jack jack, hoehnelii, and some others with TK Chameleons. It wasn't a partnership we planned on but things happen when you try to do the right thing. It's been an adventure.
Ok So I saw the big line of cages in back so I guess the better question is how many are you housing there lol.

I have a breeding pair of the Kenyans I'm hoping for babies this spring. The female is massive larger than most panthers. I have one of her female babies right now that is 1-1/2 to 2 years old. View attachment 292216
Spot is just something she ate. This is the daughter not the mom.

I'm that guy... I want the biggest, baddest, male chameleon with horns that I can find. Let me know!

I honestly don't know, at one point we were going thru orders of 300$ of crickets or more a month. There are ~30 out back now and 14 hoehnelii babies inside over there and that doesn't include Paul and Taylor's panthers. I help feed and care over there and then come back and feed mine while trying to get good pictures for an ad here.

Back
Top Bottom