Meet the little guy :)

dreamforthedead

He now has a name, dylan. :D:D He's settling in lovely, hunting down fruit flies and crickets like there is no tomorrow. Lol, he's so different to Mia, when i got her she took food straight from my hand on the same day i got her, he's yet to do that. Shy little guy! But any way here is some pics, he's tiny!

PICT0023.jpg
P110211_175523.jpg
P110210_201936.jpg
PICT0030.jpg

Awww! Welcome Dylan! Congrats! He's such a sweetie, bless him! I think it took Amy 5 days to take food from my hand. I look forward to watching him grow up on the forum!:D

Awww! Welcome Dylan! Congrats! He's such a sweetie, bless him! I think it took Amy 5 days to take food from my hand. I look forward to watching him grow up on the forum!:D

Mia is a greedy guts though, she'd eat for England if i let her. Lol, Dylan is soo tiny, like smaller than my little finger. His legs are like match sticks. :D:D

Last edited:
He's cute! I'm jealous of your naming skills. I can't come up with a name for my [now had her for almost a month] little chameleon. I'm currently referring to her as ''my little dinosaur.''

Ashleigh he is quite the cute little boy ^_^ soon i get to have babies xD so exciting! looking forward to more pictures!

He's cute! I'm jealous of your naming skills. I can't come up with a name for my [now had her for almost a month] little chameleon. I'm currently referring to her as ''my little dinosaur.''

Haha the name will come to you in know time. I've been thinking of names months before i even got him. Lol :p

Just a little update, Dylan is eating, drinking and pooping for England. LOL, my mother now thinks im cracking up because i got excited when i found poop with a nice white urate in his cage. :p My brother turned into a big baby while holding him cause he was so scared of hurting him (my brother is a 6ft1 28yr old man) :p Funny stuff, so yeah he's settling in lovely and seems to have grown a little already, well to me he does any way. :rolleyes: lol

Aawwwww!!!Congratulations!! They do grow soooo fast!! :D

Yea i was just feeding him this morning and he has defo grown. He's so different to Mia though, she was so confident at that age Dylan is rather shy, also when you turn his lights out he goes straight to sleep it's like tucking him into bed. Haha :D

Awww, he's adorable!!!
Love his name too.... just realised I haven't even thought about what I'll name mine :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom