Meet "sub zero" wc nosy faly

Junior28

Hello every one! here are some pictures of another of our WC Nosy Faly "SUB ZERO" We are working very hard on this locale to bring new faly bloodlines available to every one on here! will be posting more pictures of more of our Faly Breeders hope you like them!

Attachments

• subzero wc nosy faly 3.jpg
    subzero wc nosy faly 3.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 226
  • subzero wc nosy faly.jpg
    subzero wc nosy faly.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 208
  • red rain wc nosyfaly 1.jpg
    red rain wc nosyfaly 1.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 234
Hello every one! here are some pictures of another of our WC Nosy Faly "SUB ZERO" We are working very hard on this locale to bring new faly bloodlines available to every one on here! will be posting more pictures of more of our Faly Breeders hope you like them!

Sub zero looks BADDDD A**!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Niccce bro! He looks pissed in those pics too. I'd like to see him fired with a female around. I bet hes almost entirely white bodied when he fires with the rain and blue bars. You shot, you scored on that guy......;)

Niccce bro! He looks pissed in those pics too. I'd like to see him fired with a female around. I bet hes almost entirely white bodied when he fires with the rain and blue bars. You shot, you scored on that guy......;)

Thanks Texas! We have not bred him yet but got big plans for him. He is just starting to Bob his head to the ladies his still a youngster but pretty big and pissed off most of the times! And is starting to show more white when sunning.thanks;)

Back
Top Bottom