Meet Sparky!

perca05

I was able to get a beautiful panther at the San Diego Super Show this weekend. I have named him Sparky. He is from Kammers, and his sire is Red Destiny. He is already beautiful, and I think he is only 4 months or so old. Can't wait to get him in his new forever cage. Will post pics once that is completed as well.

:)

Attachments

• sparky_20130710.jpg
    sparky_20130710.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 92
  • sparky2_20130710.jpg
    sparky2_20130710.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 125
I was able to get a beautiful panther at the San Diego Super Show this weekend. I have named him Sparky. He is from Kammers, and his sire is Red Destiny. He is already beautiful, and I think he is only 4 months or so old. Can't wait to get him in his new forever cage. Will post pics once that is completed as well.

:)
What a sweetie! Hey Sparky! Kammers is great! Liddy is super sweet. I have a soon to be 6 month old female from Kammers coming to me on Tuesday! I'm so excited! She's a Nosy Be BEAUTY sired by Gwindor. I watched her on holdback for a very short time!! Haha! Then I couldn't resist anymore. Your little man is handsome. I wish I could have gone to the show. :D

Very handsome! I went to the show too,,and had a great time talking to the folk from Jurasic Park reptiles, Sticky Tongue Farms, FL chams, and anyone else who had chams or food!
I came home with a little Jackson's girl, which is what I wanted, from FL chams. She's a funny little thing, and already tried to make her escape when I was adding a new vine! What a monkey!
Anyway, congrats on your new cham.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom