Meet Louie - Thank You

Swtbobcat

Thank you to everyone who has been such a help with making suggestions to help me be a better chameleon mom. Since i have been implementing as many changes as i can right now im noticing rhat Louie is moving around his cage so much more during the day and not just hanging out in the back. I am going to continue making changes and taking y'alls advice in helping to make sure he is healthy. I really do appreciate the help and support and not having people just telling me how horrible i am being new at this.

Thank you to everyone who has been such a help with making suggestions to help me be a better chameleon mom. Since i have been implementing as many changes as i can right now im noticing rhat Louie is moving around his cage so much more during the day and not just hanging out in the back. I am going to continue making changes and taking y'alls advice in helping to make sure he is healthy. I really do appreciate the help and support and not having people just telling me how horrible i am being new at this.

We're here to help! Thanks for being receptive to feedback! You're gonna be a great chamom!

There really is much more to keeping a chameleon than we all initially thought when we began. I’m so very glad that you’ve been learning and working towards the changes needed to have a happy and healthy Louie. :)

Back
Top Bottom