meet kanto,my little panther baby

stacy76

my new baby boy arrived this morning safe and sound and as pleasant as can be..he already took 4 dubias from my hand..what a little sweetie he is..i got this wonderful little guy from raphael1047,thank you raphael...:)

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
today is day 2 of kanto being with me,he is such a pleasure to have..he has been eating from my hands since ive got him,he is soooooooooo sweet.

Glad I picked a good one for you. I know it is only a few days but how is he doing? Eating and adjusting well?

full
he is doing great.eating and drinking well..eats from my hand every day. i think he has even learned to beg for food.lol..he sits on one branch near his door and stares as to say " hey how about some more bugs in here plz." its funny. and he just shed today.

he wasnt so happy about shedding,he grabbed the loose pieces of skin with his feet and ripped them off..i never seen this before,he looked like a dog scratching with his hind feet...and it took him about 5 mins to get all of his skin off,except around the bottom of his feet.

My 5 months old panther did that too with his first shed with me. He was ripping it off himself and scratching leaves. He didn't like it at all haha

Very cute little guy! Good luck :)

he wasnt so happy about shedding,he grabbed the loose pieces of skin with his feet and ripped them off..i never seen this before,he looked like a dog scratching with his hind feet...and it took him about 5 mins to get all of his skin off,except around the bottom of his feet.

Congrats, he is such a little doll and I'm sure he will be gorgeous in a short time.....please keep the pics coming.

kanto is doing great..here's updated pics
full
full
what a handsome sweet boy he has become!!!

Back
Top Bottom