meet jasper

MEPOKEU

7226_165277899024_513849024_2541235_756540_n.jpg

My wife's cat she adopted.
He is about 2 years old and is a cuddle bug.

My morning bath routine is no longer a solo act. He jumps into the bathwater every time i turn on the tub.

I see you caught him in the act of pilfering your wallet. :rolleyes:

Hey, you gonna stop by the expo and check out the :cool: people at Julie's booth?

I actually will be at the expo sunday.
I get to use a stroller for the first time since bringing my baby home.

I havent posted on the forums in awhile. Been dealing with the wife in the hospital for over a month and then the baby being the hospital for another month.

Which booth is julies?

I actually will be at the expo sunday.
I get to use a stroller for the first time since bringing my baby home.

I havent posted on the forums in awhile. Been dealing with the wife in the hospital for over a month and then the baby being the hospital for another month.

Which booth is julies?

It's the Chamo Wear booth (that's me) and please do stop by! And by all means, bring the baby (I love babies....)!! :D

And BTW - I have the world's cutest baby clothes with reptiles on them.... so this means that you have no excuse not to stop by. :p

What a totally awesome cat! Glad to hear everyone is home now and we hope to run into you on Sunday at the show. About what time will you be going?

prob be there around 1030-1100 ish... and stay for as as it takes to see everything.

It is a Spnyx cat. They are insanely expensive. Around $1200 for a neutered one and $2500 for unneutered.

I was surfing craiglist for a boat. Got distracted in the pet section and then saw him and pointed it out to the wife.

Guess that was my mistake

It is a Spnyx cat. They are insanely expensive. Around $1200 for a neutered one and $2500 for unneutered.

I was surfing craiglist for a boat. Got distracted in the pet section and then saw him and pointed it out to the wife.

Guess that was my mistake

There goes your boat. :rolleyes:

There goes your boat. :rolleyes:

Actually,

My boat is still in the works. Jasper was only $300..

Ive been selling my camera gear on craiglist over the last month. Im hoping to buy a 15-17 foot boston whaler.

Plus im headed to afghanistan late next year for another deployment...

Isnt there something that says cats arent allowed in water? lol

My gf's puppy does that everytime she hears the water on too :)

your cat is really cute

Back
Top Bottom