meet honey

MEPOKEU

full

full

Went to the Northwest Captive Breeders Expo today.
Picked up this little girl.

and i also met a handful of you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It was great meeting you guys - and your baby is adorable! :D

I took lots of pictures and will post them soon in another thread.

Congratulations. It was nice seeing you there. I had a couple FOLLOW me home too. :eek:

She is a Honey :)

Honey is a great name for that girl. I really enjoyed meeting you and your beautiful wife and new baby girl. Brandon has one of the most beautiful looking new babies I've ever seen. And I'm not just being polite. They all stopped by large booth that housed Pam's Chams, Nick Barta, Amazing Blue Reptiles and myself. I wish I could have spent more time with them. It was a well attended show and I had customers for my geckos that I had to pay attention too. Brandon's wife shares his interest in reptiles in general so he is blessed in that department as well :)

She's a cutie, Brandon, but not as cute as your little girl. So glad she's doing so well. She looked terrific, and Brandy did, too. I would not have guessed what the 2 of them went through just a short time ago.

Of course, I was good at the show and really restrained myself. Right Amy? :D

HA! Who are you trying to kid, Sandy?? You were certainly getting your fix all weekend. :D I kept asking Elliot, "Where'd Sandy run off to now?"....probably to go get more geckos.... :p (you knew we would have to kid you about this.....)

*cough, cough, phwack* cough* Oh, sorry, it MUST have been some cat hair I picked up . Aahh, since I got an adorable Ambanja female honey for my Sun Dog from a LOCAL NW CAPTIVE BREEDER who lives down by Orting,...Sandy you were the EPITOME of self restrainment. :rolleyes:

I am just not sure if the forum is large enough to be able to download photos of them all. :p

HA! Who are you trying to kid, Sandy?? You were certainly getting your fix all weekend. :D I kept asking Elliot, "Where'd Sandy run off to now?"....probably to go get more geckos.... :p (you knew we would have to kid you about this.....)

Is THAT where she was? :confused: Sandy told me she was handing out flyers for Rept-Aid and sending customers to Elliott. I am SURE that is where she was at. Elliott just kept growling whenever I asked him where Sandy was. :p

So LLL said my jackson was CB, eight months old.
but other forum members think i was lied to.

Any opinions?

Not that it matters at this point, but i wont ever order anything from them again if i was lied to straight to my face..

She's a cutie, Brandon, but not as cute as your little girl. So glad she's doing so well. She looked terrific, and Brandy did, too. I would not have guessed what the 2 of them went through just a short time ago.

it was nice to see you too!

me and brandy kept looking for you to ask about the waiting and list, but u were bouncing around like a kid at xmas..

:)

Back
Top Bottom