Meet Flint

cass737

Hi again everyone,
This is Flint, my new baby Mitsio/Ambilobe cross. After much debate (and heartache) I decided that I would switch little Remie with a male, since that was what I originally wanted and thought would be better as my first chameleon. This little guy is her brother, has been doing very well, and at this rate is going to eat me out of house and home! I feel like every time I look at him he has gotten bigger :p

Attachments

• 20140917_180655-1.jpg
    20140917_180655-1.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 123
seeing ambi/mitsio crosses from ontario just have to assume its from them lol, i have a 7.5 month old cousin of yours sired by peanut (pastel's brother) and dame is pickle. they do a great job with there chams and look great. definitely will enjoy watching this lil guy grow up.

Thanks everyone! :)
Laurie - tell me about it! I worry about everything with him and don't expect that will change much.
Jamjam, I would love to see some photos of Flint's cousin :) I will definitely keep updating the thread with photos as he grows!

i have a photo thread on here as he was growing up, havent been updating it as much. believe its called: my chameleon (mistio/ambilobe). as well if your on their fb group eh chameleons i have number of pics there as well. names james domagala but ill post a pic up here so you can see :)

Oh he is handsome! I hope Flint gets some of those yellows as well! :) As much as I love him being small I can't wait to see how he develops.

Oh he is handsome! I hope Flint gets some of those yellows as well! :) As much as I love him being small I can't wait to see how he develops.

thanks! yeah im waiting for more yellows to show as well. ive seen a brother/cousin of his fired up with loads of yellow and i was like :O my guy is as calm as can be and hasnt really fired up for me because he never seems angry at anything. but even peanut jr that hoj and mic kept from same clutch as mine has quite a bit more yellowing than mine does.

looking forward to see how yours develops too. btw are you in the toronto area?

Jamjam - it's amazing how they can come out differently from the same clutch. I love the oranges on your guy. It will definitely be interesting to see how Flint progresses in comparison. Also, I live in Guelph, about 40 minutes outside of Toronto.

Jann - Thank you, I am enjoying him. I feel really guilty about bringing Remie back, but I trust that the breeder will have her go to a good home. They have been very supportive and one of the breeders also loves the little girls. I am sure my next chameleon will be a female - I really have a soft spot for them.

Update - 6 months old!

Here he is showing off some of those colours coming through :)
And then he's basking away and being a tad grumpy...
I can't believe how much he eats!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9530.jpg
    IMG_9530.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9524 (2).jpg
    IMG_9524 (2).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 148
Back
Top Bottom