photo 1.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 130
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 143
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 141
What a cutie!!! I hope your fog machine works for you, I went thru 5 of them before I gave up and bought a mistking

the guy told me he's around 2 months. when i saw him at the expo he was yellow and pink so i had to get him yes he does have spurs on his back feet :D and the fog machine works great problem is i have a zoomed terrarium which i will be switching cokain out to a screen cage later today or when i have time to make the cage

The terrarium should be fine for him while younger. One would be fine for him when older too but I dont think you can find one the size he will need when older. I would be careful with the fogger right now in that terrarium. It could cause a lot of extra water and humidity that could lead to mold/fungus issues and also respiratory issues.

If it were me I would hold off on the fogger until he is in a screen cage. Even then veileds do not need super high humidity.

Id ditch the fogger. When I used one a few years back, 2 weeks later my Cham had URI and cost me a fortune in vet bills putting him right.

Id ditch the fogger. When I used one a few years back, 2 weeks later my Cham had URI and cost me a fortune in vet bills putting him right.

I agree fogger seemed to start bothering Darwins breathing and I took out right away and he seemed better

Back
Top Bottom