Meet Chloe and Lola my new cresties

dreamforthedead

Picked these two up the other day, think they are girls but can't be certain yet. Chloe is the dalmatian and Lola is the flame, really not the best pics. They are still jumpy so had to get the photos quick, i bought the camera you can see in the pics to get good pics of my reptiles but cant work the damn thing out, flash is way to bright so back to using the mobile. :p Hopefully i'll work the cam out soon then i can get all the reptiles out for a photo shoot. Lol

The cresties are tiny, still can't get over how small they are. When i got my male crestie he was already an adult so its a little shock with these two. Any way, enjoy.

Chloe
P110222_213537.jpg
P110222_213824.jpg

Lola
P110222_213857.jpg

The two together
P110222_213210.jpg
P110222_213846.jpg

Thanks :D im nearly sure Chloe is a boy so he/she is now cadbury and they are in different cages now just to be on the safe side.

The first set of pictures may not be great, but both of those cresties rock. They really are tiny, but them I have williamsi which are wayyyyy smaller. Gice your cresties lots of love & enjoy them.

The first set of pictures may not be great, but both of those cresties rock. They really are tiny, but them I have williamsi which are wayyyyy smaller. Gice your cresties lots of love & enjoy them.

Thanks Laurie! :D They are sooo sweet, i love their little feet proper tiny! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom