Meet and Greet

redlupin

I was just wondering if Chameleon Forums has ever done one of these? Like certain areas of the country meet up to get to know one another and maybe show off the Chams that they have (like everyone in Ca meeting someplace). Not a reptile show, but just having members meet in like...a park or someplace that has electrical outlets and just get to know each other and to talk face to face rather than screen to screen. I've been to one before but it was for a car forum lol very different, but I think we could be able to pull it off.

My place on Sunday - you're welcome to come. I'll even provide snacks... :)

You gotta organise the flights though ;)

(Seriously though, if I ever do make a trip to Canada or the States, I'd certainly enjoy meeting some of the members on here)

From what I remember, a member in California had reptile/chameleon-related meetings that everyone in the area was invited to.

Hahaha... I am finding a common answer on these boards is... "Talk to Dave Weldon", but he is the guy you should talk to... There is a Group that meets up once a month...I havn't been yet but I would love to make one of these times... Sounds like a lot of fun. It would be fun to meet up wioth some peeps at the new reptile exhibit at the LA zoo... Whatdya think, anyone seen it yet?

Your in Luck! the South Bay Chameleon Keepers meet every last Tuesday of the month. Just four more days til next meeting. I think there's enough keepers in the Valley to make a good rival club. Meeting starts around 7:30pm until they kick us out. I'm sure someone on forums has detailed directions to the meeting place.

Last edited:
Your in Luck! the South Bay Chameleon Keepers meet every last Tuesday of the month. Just four more days til next meeting. I think there's enough keepers in the Valley to make a good rival club. Meeting starts around 7:30pm until they kick us out. I'm sure someone on forums has detailed directions to the meeting place.

Where do they meet?

Where do they meet?

Torrance, California between the 110 Fwy and the 405 Fwy on Artesia Blvd, the "South Bay Chameleon Keepers" (SBCK) meetings are held on the last Tuesday of the month from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Late arrivals are fine. We use the meeting room at the Toyota Automobile Museum. The address is 2076 Artesia Blvd. in Torrance.

We put together one last year over here in San Diego
it was fun... I even got kicked out of the bar
because I brought a friend along (under my hat) :D
2129557145_2d3d5d4d6d_o.jpg

Just give a shout out for your area and see who'll holler back at cha.

lol I don't do day old :p Its either fresh or nothing, if you want I could bring some little desserts for people to munch on, or just get something from Portos :p

Back
Top Bottom