Medium repti breeze for outside

nstd

Established Member
Is the 16x16x30 reptibreeze ok for adult #veiled to bask outside for a few hours or will that stress them?

I would suspect that the move would stress him out more than the size of the cage itself...
I have never done this but plan to try it out this summer.

I would just get a big enough plant and put him outside on the plant without an enclosure. See what happens

no enclosure could be bad if there are Hawks in your area. I have a hawk that lives near us.

I put my cham in a smaller cage outside. He's usually ok when I move him out but can be pissy when I go to move him back in. I know he eats better outside than inside.
I also hang the cage so he's well above the ground.

I feel as if you should be fine, I have seen people put their chams in Bird cages that are tinier than that.

He may be stressed out at first due to the new and strange environment, although if he enjoys it he will be less stressed. I would just keep an eye on him.

I also plan to make a flowerpot cage for my Cham so he can bask in the sun in the summer.

I put my chams outside in very large parrot cages during the summer. They stay outside from about mid May to mid September

Back
Top Bottom