Meal worm beetles?

ZEROPILOT

Avid Member
I had purchased two small tubs of tiny mealworms for my small Panther Chameleon and then did not feed most of them due to what I later found out about them.
In the meantime, many of them have become small beetles. About 10mm or near 7/16"(or less)
Small. But too large for my baby Panther. Especially since he's still recovering from MBD.
However, I also have two adult Veileds.
Can these beetles be fed to adult Veileds or should I just humanely kill those beetles?

I had purchased two small tubs of tiny mealworms for my small Panther Chameleon and then did not feed most of them due to what I later found out about them.
In the meantime, many of them have become small beetles. About 10mm or near 7/16"(or less)
Small. But too large for my baby Panther. Especially since he's still recovering from MBD.
Can these beetles be fed to adult Veileds or should I just humanely kill those beetles?
Yes if your cham will eat them. Mine never wanted anything to do with them. Everything in moderation and they are crunchy😩
Or you could start your own little colony?

What did you find out about them that worried you?

Back
Top Bottom