May 2023 Photo Contest

May 2023 Photo Contest

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Oh no way! YAY!!!

Also question about the rules: when it says a chameleon can’t win twice in the same year does that apply to only the first place or all top 3 places? I’m curious if I could enter again this year with Nachito since she’s my only chameleon :)
My understanding is that if you win Gold so first place you need to sit out on future contests for the year you won. This is the one that is the prize winner so they are excluded. My understanding is this includes any other chameleons you may have and want to submit because it is the keeper that is the winner. @Brad correct me if I am wrong.

My understanding is that if you win Gold so first place you need to sit out on future contests for the year you won. This is the one that is the prize winner so they are excluded. My understanding is this includes any other chameleons you may have and want to submit because it is the keeper that is the winner. @Brad correct me if I am wrong.

I believe it’s the chameleon. Several members here, including myself, have won 1st place several times in the year with different chameleons.

Also question about the rules: when it says a chameleon can’t win twice in the same year does that apply to only the first place or all top 3 places? I’m curious if I could enter again this year with Nachito since she’s my only chameleon
A chameleon can win twice in the same year. If you win a prize in a monthly photo contest then you can't participate in the next monthly photo contest. Usually only 1st place wins a prize.

Related rules:
  • Contest prize winners must sit out from the following contest.
  • No specific chameleon may win more than two times in the same year.

Back
Top Bottom