• Votes: 7 11.1%

• Votes: 4 6.3%

• Votes: 13 20.6%

• Votes: 1 1.6%

• Votes: 13 20.6%

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's life without a little drama? And what is this try again stuff? When things get tough, just give up.

In all seriousness, if I was brad, I'd just ignore it. TBH though, I don't see anyone here causing drama? Maybe it was deleted?

between my plant FB groups and the chameleon FB groups -
There is no shortage of drama in hobbies :p

drama is a strong word, but the last few competitions there has been a lot of complaining about the contest, criteria, rules, entries, etc. People are disappointed, and I get that… but it turns a positive post/opportunity into a negative one, IMO. Brad’s a saint, this forum is a lot of work.

I make sure everyone I cross in life knows that they're dealing with a man that has a fancy medal on a forum for chameleons.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that my photo contest badges provide, and then questions the manner, in which they provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a camera, and take 300 photos of your own. Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!

Cbs Survivor GIF by Paramount+

@snitz427 bye 👋🏻😿

I just want to apologize if I got someone angry.. I started this conversation about not voting for your picture. Let me get it straight: I vote for my pics aswell. I just meant to say that if you could not vote for your picture you would look at all other pics instead of just voting for yours and thats it. After all I’m totally fine with voting for yourself, it was just a open thinking comment. Love from Serbia! ❤️

I just want to apologize if I got someone angry.. I started this conversation about not voting for your picture. Let me get it straight: I vote for my pics aswell. I just meant to say that if you could not vote for your picture you would look at all other pics instead of just voting for yours and thats it. After all I’m totally fine with voting for yourself, it was just a open thinking comment. Love from Serbia! ❤️

No anger or attitude here! Just sharing my perspective.

I'm infuriated at your suggestion. I have missed many nights of sleep since you brought it up and my alcohol consumption is at an all time high. Every minute of my life is rage filled agony at the thought of not being allowed to vote for my own photo, thanks to Serbia.

Back
Top Bottom