Maxime Arrived!!

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Maxime arrived FedEx today!! She is my new addition to my group of reptiles. Thanks Garrett Smith for this amazing green baby female Orange Eye White Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii.

hUTlDY.jpg

wdvHns.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Congratulations, it’s so exciting to receive a new member to the fam. She is so cute and I’m looking forward to updates on her progress 💕

500-600 gram :oops:
Lovely girl :love:

That is amazing itn't It. Thanks.

Congratulations, it’s so exciting to receive a new member to the fam. She is so cute and I’m looking forward to updates on her progress 💕

Thanks much. I am planning to post updates.

It amazes me how small they are compared to how big they get!
Are they hard to sex at that age?

They actually are difficult to sex at this age. Garrett was confident about this one as a female though. From what I have seen of her she looks like a female.

OMG Jeremy she is a little knock out! Congratulations on the new addition. Does this mean you will be breeding in a few years?

The is the idea. That Maximus and Maxime are going to pair when they are old and big enough and produce some clutches.

OMG!!!!! I want one so bad! Such i cute baby!🦎🥰

She is a cutie. I was watching today and Maxime is acclimating to enclosure.

She is precious! The face!!!!!!! This melts me. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks much.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

You said..."They actually are difficult to sex at this age. Garrett was confident about this one as a female though. From what I have seen of her she looks like a female"...I expected that they would be hard to sex at a young age. Hope Garrett is right!

You said..."They actually are difficult to sex at this age. Garrett was confident about this one as a female though. From what I have seen of her she looks like a female"...I expected that they would be hard to sex at a young age. Hope Garrett is right!

At this age there is the possibiltity that Maxime is a male not a female and not ID'd accurately. However if Maxime is a male she/he is going stay with me anyways. I should have kept Matty who was ID wrong who was supposed to be a female and turned out to be a male. However turned into a great breeder for Rick Rose. Maximus would just have a brother to live with till I locate a female. However I think Maxime is a female.

Absolutely! 😃👍🏻

Such a gorgeous cham!!!!

Thanks much.

Squee!! She’s so absolutely adorable doing her little chameleon leaf walk!
In Love Hearts GIF by The Valentines
Maxime is great doing that chameleon strut.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom