Master Chief Clyde starting to fly his colors

IMG_1254.JPG IMG_1255.JPG View attachment 191006

Thanks folks for your gracious comments - These are fascinating creatures to say the least. One thing I've noticed and maybe some of you more experienced keepers can chime in or validate this observation - as Clyde has gotten older and grown im the past month - I'm starting to noticed he's becoming more and more active, althouhh today he retired to the umbrella plant earlier than usual - He's done this one other time several weeks ago and returned to normal ops the next day. Also heonly ate one maybe two crickets today. Since moving him into the goat locker (Navy Term) from outside

Thanks folks for your gracious comments - These are fascinating creatures to say the least. One thing I've noticed and maybe some of you more experienced keepers can chime in or validate this observation - as Clyde has gotten older and grown im the past month - I'm starting to noticed he's becoming more and more active, althouhh today he retired to the umbrella plant earlier than usual - He's done this one other time several weeks ago and returned to normal ops the next day. Also heonly ate one maybe two crickets today. Since moving him into the goat locker (Navy Term) from outside
Dang fat fingers!!!
As I was saying after moving him inside I'm having trouble keeping the humidity level within my target range - minimum of 65%
My new mistking is installed and what a kick ass gadget that thing is!!!
So any thoughts on this ofd behavior today?

Thats so cool that you have a panther chameleon named clyde because i have a 7 month old veiled chameleon named clyde

Attachments

• received_10207591799231861.jpeg
    received_10207591799231861.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 107
Wow - thats a good size veiled - curious why did you name him clyde?
Thanks hes 7 months and grows everyday hes semi adult i named him clyde because i like the movie bonnie and Clyde it just seemed fitting for him when he was little plus he likes the name Clyde lol

Nice cham...question my cham is sleepingbut one side is brownish one is black?he just shed his skin couple of days.is my cham sick?

Attachments

• IMG_20170923_212632.jpg
    IMG_20170923_212632.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 94
You may want to try and start your own thread. it's not the best etiquette to hijack another thread. If you can't start a thread, talk to admin. I'm sure they can get you squared away.

Back
Top Bottom