Masoala import!

Well I just got back from Fed X and dropped off the last of these fantastic baby's so they will be in new homes tomorrow. Everyone that got them today told me they were very happy and promised to post lots of pictures here. I wish everyone the best of luck with them and look forward to watching them grow up.
Thank you all!!!
Steve

I couldn't be happier with the cap est male and females I received , they are beautiful! Thank you Steve , Jason and bobby for all your hard work it has been a great expierence and will definitly be contacting you again for more chams in the future :)

Received my Cap est male today, no words can describe how excited I am to be owning a stunning locale like this! Big for his age and already drinking and eating like a champ. Thanks to everyone involved in this export and of course to Steve McNeary, he made this a very swift and pleasant exchange.This was handled in the best way possible and I'm looking forward to doing business again.

(pictures coming soon :D)

Now this is how it's supposed to be done. Steve Jason and Bobby handled this very well. I'm got everything I asked for and not only didn't I get some great animals. I gained three new friends. On a scale from 1-10 I give these guys a 13 they went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks again guys can't wait for the next shipment.

Update:
I have spoken to everyone including those that are not forum members.
Everyone is VERY happy and all the chams are now in their new homes. I have asked all forum members to post Picts and encouraged those non members to join the forum. I now consider this shipment officially completed and closed.
I must say I feel it was a complete success and look forward to everyone's coming posts.
Thank you all again :)
Steve

I'm not going to lie, I'm jealous as hell. Any of you that got a pair of Masoala please send me a PM so I can keep a eye on you for hatchlings in about 1.5 years.

Got my pair of cap est panthers this morning, they are beautiful healthy and lively! Many thanks to Steve Jason and Bobby, the whole process was easy and smooth, they were on point and helpful in replying to emails, texts, and calls, answering questions, packaging, shipping everything was awesome! Good Times! They've done the Panther Chameleon Community in the U.S a great service , can't wait to see these beautiful creatures established here.

Thank you to everyone for all the nice comments. :) It has been our pleasure to do this and we will do it again soon.:D
Steve

Cap Est baby pic

Attachments

• tink and bleach 3.jpg
    tink and bleach 3.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 159
Been pretty busy but been meaning to say thanks again Steve Bobby and Jason for getting these guys over here. This went really really smooth in my opinion and was very happy the whole way. :D I will try to get some pics up soon just been crazy busy ;D

10☆☆☆

I wanted to thank everyone for all the hard work and dedication put into getting these gems back to the States safe and sound also giveing the cham community a chance to work with such rare locals. From the cham Ad to packing everything was spot on! Great job guys keep up the good work im looking forward to see what comes in next!!! Cant wait to get more!!!!

Attachments

• 20140724_092638-1.jpg
    20140724_092638-1.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 20140724_092528-1.jpg
    20140724_092528-1.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom