Masoala import!

Just want to check in real quick as we wrap this up and Steve is putting on the final touches .

The pictures do not do them justice and I can assure that they really are beautiful, vigorous, and very energetic the moment we put them in their cages.

In addition, every animal was watered thoroughly and were drinking well.

Thanks to Jurgen for providing the great animals and the breeders in Europe who produced them.

I truly look forward to each of you receiving the animals you ordered, the pics and info you will share and the ongoing success.

Will continue the updates throughout the weekend.

Thanks!

Bobby

I just can't believe I took hubby out for his birthday and missed all the fun.:( They look great thanks, to all 3 of you. Poor Jason had the hard part having to stay home and wait. They all look great. They are all beautiful.

I thought I could sleep NOT. Then I thought well when I do go to sleep I will sleep late NOT. Lol to excited with all these new chams.
UP DATE!!!

IM KEEPING THEM ALL AND YOU CANT HAVE ANY!!!!!:eek::D;)

Just kidding :~)

Don’t covet thy neighbor’s chameleon! it's a commandment right?

I thought I could sleep NOT. Then I thought well when I do go to sleep I will sleep late NOT. Lol to excited with all these new chams.
UP DATE!!!

UP DATE!!!

Just think about all the ways and people who would come visit - Just to KILL you.

Wow Steve they all look great can't wait to get them home :D. So happy with how all of this went and turned out. I really can't wait to see these guys in person :cool:

But they are soooooo nice it hurt just to see Bobby go away with his pairs this am. :(

I love you Steve but you have to learn to share your toys, ah mean chameleons. Deep, deep, deep down inside you want everyone to have their chams.:confused: just keep repeating that to yourself.

You know if you messed with Bobbie, it would be hard for me as I love you both, but I will smack both of you if required!

So, here is my baby Masoala as I opened the tub when I got home to put him in cage...

More pics in the next couple of days!

I'm really happy to see that they all made it and arived in a splendid condition :)
Also a big thanks to Jason,Bobby and Steve for the perfect working together!
I wish all the new owners the best with their animals and have all the good luck with your upcoming breeding projects!!
Kind regards
Jurgen

Wow

Very nice looks like some stunners were imported!!! Can't wait to watch these guys get older and spread around.

The 1st batch arrive at the FedEx hubs in the morning! Please don't hold back guys!!!! Let's see pics!

I'm unboxing them right now!

Masoala male and female!
bapuzaqu.jpg

zejesy2e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom