maryland keepers

Thehippie

Chameleon Enthusiast
hey guys, I'm in a small crisis, I am traveling to florida for 8 days, leaving in like 3 DAYS!!!! and I have no where for Apollo to stay!:(:( does anyone know a vet clinic that can take in Apollo for 8 days???

Give him a big meal the day before or the morning of you leaving. If you have the lights on a timer, good. If you have an automatic mister, is there a friend or relative that can stop by every other day to fill the water reservoir?

The cham should be ok not eating for that week. The biggest thing would be keeping him hydrated.

Baltimore County here, new Cham owner so no personal experience with any specialized vets yet in the area. But I was a vet tech for 10 yrs. I too would care for our baby for a week.

ricks fish and pet supply right??? that's probably where Apollo will be staying for the next few days I leave on Friday
Yes. I will check on him and spray him down an extra time or two. I am an ex employee and still help out from time to time... What does he eat at home? When I stop by, I usually bring dubias or BSF for the chams.

Yes. I will check on him and spray him down an extra time or two. I am an ex employee and still help out from time to time... What does he eat at home? When I stop by, I usually bring dubias or BSF for the chams.
we have some hornworms for him, supers and crickets, a treat would be nice though

Back
Top Bottom