Mardi's adventure

Your photos/videos need to be hosted online somehow already, so you can post them on most forums.. So either upload to a Photobucket account which is free or something like that. Even facebook if you have one. Upload your pics or videos to one of those sites.. Then copy the image address from that location and paste into the here. If that was confusing someone may be able to walk you through it better. Or PM me and I help ya out. ITs pretty simple just time consuming if you want to post a quick pic you just snapped.

Here is how i post pictures and videos on this forum and the birddog forums i am on. Go to www.photobucket.com and setup an account. From there follow the instructions to download your pictures to there (VERY EASY) after you download them go back to your album. put your arrow on the picture you want and their will be a list of codes. copy the IMG code and paste is onto here.

Here is how i post pictures and videos on this forum and the birddog forums i am on. Go to www.photobucket.com and setup an account. From there follow the instructions to download your pictures to there (VERY EASY) after you download them go back to your album. put your arrow on the picture you want and their will be a list of codes. copy the IMG code and paste is onto here.

Photobucket usually automatically copies the code if you click on the code, which makes things easier.

Not nice to torment all of our friends in the cold zones all over the US and Canada :D I have my guy out in the sun up here in the Bay Area--it's so nice to get him out in the air and sun.

Nice backyard. Jealous. All I have is grass. I took my gravid female out today, I think she was confused. lol. I've never done it before. I'm gonna try and let them out more often.

Back
Top Bottom