water/drinking
shedding
lolchams (caption required)

eye shots
tail shots
female chameleons

Last edited:
female chams contest.

amatuer photographer contest(all proffessional and performance cameras prohibited:D)

disortion cham photos like the ones with hdr, orr something like that.

female chams contest.

amatuer photographer contest(all proffessional and performance cameras prohibited:D)

disortion cham photos like the ones with hdr, orr something like that.

I vote for female Cham theme. The ladies need some lovin' too!:)

I agree with Female photos! That would be great to see all the different pics! Girls need some loveee too! :)

Kayla

we should do a "Furniture" theme where the chameleon poses on a pieces of furniture, house decoration, statue, fountian *any home decore*. since its spring, context must be bright with color with a "spring" feel to it.

JUUUUUST a suggestion that III think is neat :rolleyes:

I'm not into this idea because it would be nearly impossible to regulate.
Also, good cameras take good pictures. Just like good photographers and good model chameleons make good pictures. If you don't have a fancy camera, work on your photography skills and capturing a great pose or action of your chameleon.

I'm not into this idea because it would be nearly impossible to regulate.
Also, good cameras take good pictures. Just like good photographers and good model chameleons make good pictures. If you don't have a fancy camera, work on your photography skills and capturing a great pose or action of your chameleon.
If the photo is unedited or uploaded to something like tinypic etc., you can generally find out what kind of camera was used in the EXIF data. I check EXIF all the time because I'm always looking for a new camera.

But perhaps a "just point and shoot" would work better?

female! i love female chams the mostest! males are over rated. but a female with fluoro pink/purple/blue/or orange panthers , and the blue/yellow of veileds... im pumped.:cool:

Some cool ideas here. But remember that the guys here without a nice camera won't be able to get a close up of the body parts....

Some cool ideas here. But remember that the guys here without a nice camera won't be able to get a close up of the body parts....

SLR cameras (the good/great ones) make awesome images. You can't beat them if the photographer knows what they are doing. With macro lenses you can take pictures of small bugs and make them take up the whole frame with no cropping. If you have an intrest in photography, save up like $400 and get a lowend Digital SLR with a normal lense and a macro lense. I have been useing SLR cameras since I was like 10 years old, it just takes alittle practise to get used to keeping track of all the settings.

SLR cameras (the good/great ones) make awesome images. You can't beat them if the photographer knows what they are doing. With macro lenses you can take pictures of small bugs and make them take up the whole frame with no cropping. If you have an intrest in photography, save up like $400 and get a lowend Digital SLR with a normal lense and a macro lense. I have been useing SLR cameras since I was like 10 years old, it just takes alittle practise to get used to keeping track of all the settings.

I have a SLR camera (and know how to use it). I just was thinking about others who wouldn't have a camera with the capability to take close ups, or have $400 laying around to get a camera that could. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom