2nd place: unravel
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: male

3rd place: Ferdy Timmerman
Species: Trioceros deremensis
Common: Usambara Three-horned Chameleon
Sex: male

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 14 => 5 pts (clarkrw3)
photo 09 => 3 pts (unravel)
photo 12 => 1 pts (Ferdy Timmerman)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the March 2012 contest.

There were many great photos this month and I'd like to thank everyone for participating. There is always room for improvement, so if anyone has a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

WOW!!! I can't believe it! Thank you everyone that voted for Dhaulagiri! There really where SO many great shots this month that I am just in shock that we placed at all let alone first. Thank you all VERY much!!

WOW!!! I can't believe it! Thank you everyone that voted for Dhaulagiri! There really where SO many great shots this month that I am just in shock that we placed at all let alone first. Thank you all VERY much!!

Loved your pic, the yellow and blue was just so electric and overall a gr8 shot. congratz everyone this was a really good month :)

sweet, thank you :) hope to be part of future contests and congratulations to 1st and 3rd, and other great pictures submitted!

Back
Top Bottom