• Votes: 5 3.9%

• Votes: 15 11.6%

• Votes: 7 5.4%

• Votes: 25 19.4%

• Votes: 10 7.8%

• Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, my first entry in a photo contest in a lot of years. Good luck everyone, there are some great shots in there.

Luis

confused?

Hey all,

I posted a pic for the contest but it is gone now? Was there something wrong with the photo?

I am just curious as to why?

I don't think there was anything wrong with it, was there?

Please someone let me know so I know for next time when it comes to submitting a photo. Did I fail to follow some specifications?

Grr, once again mine was removed. Completely different species, very healthy, great husbandry..so not sure why.. I even resized it.. This is getting aggravating!

Ok I was wondering why some of the recent photos got removed???? they looked good to me. I feel the removed pictures should be explained to the poster as to why, through a PM so they know what was wrong and can correct this for the next time. I feel it very unfair to remove them with no direct explanation?

Maybe misinterpreted through the rules by the poster. Who knows? I feel reasons for why should still be explained. :confused:

I re-entered. Lets see if it sticks this time. I checked my photo size and everything. If it gets removed, will someone please send me a PM as to what im doing wrong. Thanks!

I just glanced and i THINK the pygmy I took a pic of actually caught both the cricket and a dubia at the same time. i didnt even see that before!

I re-entered. Lets see if it sticks this time. I checked my photo size and everything. If it gets removed, will someone please send me a PM as to what im doing wrong. Thanks!

I just glanced and i THINK the pygmy I took a pic of actually caught both the cricket and a dubia at the same time. i didnt even see that before!

That's a cool photo blackbetty! I don't think I've seen a Pygmy tongue shot before. I had an entry removed before and was told that it was due to compression artefacts - something to do with the way I resized it I think! I'm not very good with cameras!!

I agree with Titan,

If a photo does get removed, can we please be PM'ed as to why it was removed? It is quite aggrivating and not really fair to keep us guessing as to why or what we have done wrong. Some may 2nd guess their husbandry and get a false sense of hope.

Ok I was wondering why some of the recent photos got removed???? they looked good to me. I feel the removed pictures should be explained to the poster as to why, through a PM so they know what was wrong and can correct this for the next time. I feel it very unfair to remove them with no direct explanation?

Maybe misinterpreted through the rules by the poster. Who knows? I feel reasons for why should still be explained. :confused:

If your photo is removed before the entry deadline it is because your photo did not meet the required rules. This contest involves a cash prize and you are expected to read the rules. I do not have the time to personally email everyone who does not read the rules and explain to them why their photo was removed. The rules are posted and it is your responsibility to read them.

Voting for the March contest will begin this evening.

----

I should add that if you entry is removed before the entry deadline it is most likely due to one of two things.
1.) Your entry did not meet the required size dimensions as stated in the rules.
2.) The health or husbandry is problematic and overly distracting.

Last edited:
If your photo is removed before the entry deadline it is because your photo did not meet the required rules. This contest involves a cash prize and you are expected to read the rules. I do not have the time to personally email everyone who does not read the rules and explain to them why their photo was removed. The rules are posted and it is your responsibility to read them.

Voting for the March contest will begin this evening.

Some awesome pictures this month it's going to be hard to narrow it down :eek:

Back
Top Bottom