Male?

TheSmokeyChameleon

Established Member
We're just not 100% positive, since he's not showing all that much color compared to his siblings, if he is in fact, a he. Cypress is an ambilobe Panther and is about 4 months old

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

He's gorgeous nonetheless and I love him regardless I just wanna know for sure!

Wow, 4 month Ambilobe should be showing more color. Lateral white line looks kind of male, but the tail looks definitely female. I'm saying female.

I can see the light blues and some red on the tail, a 4 month old male usually has more color and to me the tail looks female

You're going to hate me but the last pic you posted looks more like a male. Maybe just a really slow maturing male? Or there was a mistake for date of hatch?

You're going to hate me but the last pic you posted looks more like a male. Maybe just a really slow maturing male? Or there was a mistake for date of hatch?

Yeah that's why we're struggling to figure it out, because sometimes he looks definitely female and other times he looks kinda male. According to the breeder's breeding log the earliest he could've hatched was April 12th, so I guess anywhere between April 12th - May 12th.

(He was just about to start the last shed in this pic)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

When hes fully asleep if your lucky enough to get a good look if hes not hiding his bars will stand out very bright and he will be a light color. Also known as pj colors

Back
Top Bottom