Male veiled just over a year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling Uncle Rico, my veiled that I have had for about six months now. Nothing is wrong with him. He has been a great chameleon, I just don't have the time to devote to him. I am in Las Vegas. If interested, PM me or email [email protected]. I will consider all offers, and include a reptarium, vines, lighting, and a colony of dubias (probably around 300).

Attachments

• uncle rico 005.jpg
    uncle rico 005.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 166
lol wheres Napoleon... hey how many Dubia do you have in your colony? and would you ship/sell them alone?

I don't think that I want to separate them. I want the person that takes Uncle Rico to have a self-sustaining food source. He stopped eating them for a while, but after I ran out of superworms I just threw in half a dozen roaches and he basically figured that he better eat them or he would starve. He is a great chameleon. I'm not trying to even recover costs on him--this is really more like an adoption with a minimal rehoming fee just to make sure the person taking him is serious. Any takers? Vegas area would be best, but I will ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom