Male or female?

Robolink1

Please tell me this is a male...it was sold to me as such.

Attachments

• skywalker 9.6.21.jpg
    skywalker 9.6.21.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 94
She? is about 8 mos old. I posted another picture when I first got him/her around 4 months of age.

Attachments

• Skywalker 9.6.21.3.jpg
    Skywalker 9.6.21.3.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 92
  • skywalker 9.6.21.2.jpg
    skywalker 9.6.21.2.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 85
  • skywalker 5.9.21.jpg
    skywalker 5.9.21.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 90
Thank you all for your responses. Sigh...I bought a pair, supposedly a male and a female. The other one, definitely a female lol, laid her first clutch last week. I also have a 3-year-old female and a 2-year-old male. I've been trying to breed the older pair, but the male has absolutely zero interest...I've tried everything. Thanks again, and yes I have the lay bin ready :).

I always wait until the female is receptive and goes willingly into the male's cage. She even approaches the male, he simply shows no interest and moves away. I've also tried putting the male in the female's cage with the same result. I've tried putting a mirror in front of the male (which someone suggested) with no results. I've left them together in the cage together for hours and he just doesn't seem interested!

I always wait until the female is receptive and goes willingly into the male's cage. She even approaches the male, he simply shows no interest and moves away. I've also tried putting the male in the female's cage with the same result. I've tried putting a mirror in front of the male (which someone suggested) with no results. I've left them together in the cage together for hours and he just doesn't seem interested!
I went through a period of time of the same issue with one of my male's, he showed absolutely no interest in the first female I put in his cage, no matter how receptive and willing she was. After that, I was lucky enough to buy one of iPardalis' breeder females 'Patch' and upon introducing her to the cage during a receptive period my male almost instantly got down to action. Ever since that 'first time', he's been 100% willing and has turned into my main breeder. I can't guarantee trying another receptive female will work every time but it luckily worked for me and got my male going.

Back
Top Bottom