Male or female

Sorry no thats this week
Ok the amount is fine you might even want to raise it a smidge; but I would recommend to start getting different feeders. As I mentioned above pachnoda and waxworms are both very fatty I would only feed like 1 or 2 a week. Only as treats. I would try bsfl, crickets or locust, or silkworms. They are all nutritional.

Ok the amount is fine you might even want to raise it a smidge; but I would recommend to start getting different feeders. As I mentioned above pachnoda and waxworms are both very fatty I would only feed like 1 or 2 a week. Only as treats. I would try bsfl, crickets or locust, or silkworms. They are all nutritional.
Thats just what she has eaten I have all other feeders except silkworms

Ok so this is my set up exo terra 36×36×18. Arcadia Pro t5 12%. Exo terra 100 watt infared basking around 30 Celsius. 4 fans 2 in 2 out little dripper exo terra monsoon multi +habistat fogger all water except dripper distilled as mentioned all feeders except silkworms bug gel bug grub +arcade insect fuel +fruit and veg . Ambient temp around 20 Celsius. So calci dust every meal (when she eats) 6 days no d3 then reptivite +d3

I only have 10×10×8 deep container Obviously not large enough do you think i should try putting her into different tank repti breeze as she has been gaping a bit in exo terra. Was supposed to be a male
yeah for females you should try to keep them at as low temps possible because the higher temps mean the more eggs. and the more eggs means more stress on the cham. I would try to lower basking to like mid 70s-80

yeah for females you should try to keep them at as low temps possible because the higher temps mean the more eggs. and the more eggs means more stress on the cham. I would try to lower basking to like mid 70s-80
Yeah I have changed basking light from 100watt infared to 35 watt mini sun so temp at around 26 basking spot

Yeah I have changed basking light from 100watt infared to 35 watt mini sun so temp at around 26 basking spot
Its funny (not comically) a couple of weeks ago she was really really dark and hissed at me first time and digging at the bottom of the tank and wouldn't come to me and now she's is fine .

Is the egglaying bin the cage at all times?
What is the substrate you're using?
Is it moist enough to hold a tunnel?
Does she have easy access to it?

If she does dig don't let her see you watching her while she's doing it?

Is the egglaying bin the cage at all times?
What is the substrate you're using?
Is it moist enough to hold a tunnel?
Does she have easy access to it?

If she does dig don't let her see you watching her while she's doing it?
Yes she access to it but personally it not big enough its 10x10 x10 roughly not really anymore space at the bottom of my exo terra and is filled with jungle bedding soil. So I have a repti breeze coming 2moro in which will be placing a 16x16x12 deep container with moistened play sand

here it is
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 7.03.47 PM.png

The selection variety is not as large in the UK compared to the states and unless you eating lots of this stuff can incure waste as i don't like freezing some things

Back
Top Bottom