Male or female? :-/

Trailgem

Avid Member
I am new to this site, and I looked at pictures over and over... I have no clue what knob or spur I am suppose to look for. I can’t figure out if my Cham is male or a female...
can you help???
9B045AC8-E6A4-461F-8FF6-26414ACB1C4E.jpeg
4DE2213A-B1AD-4551-9189-D70128EEACFA.jpeg

Last edited:
Female fo shizzle. There would be spur at the back of the back feet if it were male, colors and casque size also indicate female. Do you have a lay bin for her?

Yesss!!!! I feel like first time chameleon owners always get suckerd into the 1st one they see in the store which in most commercial places will always be female!!! Oh and they dont tell you!!! Oh and they have special needs!!! Muy muy importante! It should be illegal.... selling without giving you the info you need to take care of it... how I lost my first

They didn’t tell me anything. But I have a small trash can and even some potting soil, so I can get a lay bin done quickly. (Just in case)

Oh, now that I see a clear pic of a spur... no she doesn’t have that. Thanks guys :)

I had her outside this morning, but by noon it got to 100 degrees, even under the umbrella. She’s inside now. I think I’ll name her Emma.

They didn’t tell me anything. But I have a small trash can and even some potting soil, so I can get a lay bin done quickly. (Just in case)

Oh, now that I see a clear pic of a spur... no she doesn’t have that. Thanks guys :)

I had her outside this morning, but by noon it got to 100 degrees, even under the umbrella. She’s inside now. I think I’ll name her Emma.

Unfortunately they rarely do... I would recommend researching as much as possible now, as shes still somewhat young... she has time to develop and that gives you time to prepare! I cant stress it enough! I just dont want anyone to experience what I had to go through! Best of luck!

Unfortunately they rarely do... I would recommend researching as much as possible now, as shes still somewhat young... she has time to develop and that gives you time to prepare! I cant stress it enough! I just dont want anyone to experience what I had to go through! Best of luck!

The m you so much. I’m researching pretty much all day already. There is a lot of info out there. I have an automatic mister, that should help too. I bought mealworms, and now i found out not to use them.

The potting soils is kinda chunky, so I don’t think that’ll work, but I’ll have plenty of time for that.

Usually I see ficus trees everywhere, but when I need one... I couldn’t find one. Lol

The m you so much. I’m researching pretty much all day already. There is a lot of info out there. I have an automatic mister, that should help too. I bought mealworms, and now i found out not to use them.

The potting soils is kinda chunky, so I don’t think that’ll work, but I’ll have plenty of time for that.

Usually I see ficus trees everywhere, but when I need one... I couldn’t find one. Lol
I bought my ficus from LLL Reptile. It's already in organic potting soil so no need to re-pot it. Which is GREAT for people like me that don't need any help killing plants. :ROFLMAO: I can keep my chameleon alive...but I can't keep any plants alive. :unsure: However, I'm proud to say the ficus is doing well and I've had it since October.

Back
Top Bottom