Male or female panther?

PaulZarate

Hey all well I got Tesla a little over a month ago. He hasn't really grown which had me worried. I made a thread last week and one comment said he might be a she. that had me concerned because I was told he was a male. I couldn't really see a bulge and now I was just confused when I saw him with peach coloring. You guys think you can help?

PS I have no idea why my pictures are getting rotated.

Attachments

• photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 209
  • photo-10.JPG
    photo-10.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 247
  • photo-11.jpg
    photo-11.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 205
Here are a few more picture I just took.

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 178
It's a tough call, but I'm leaning female, then again all the blue and I some what see a buldge.

Last edited:
If you want more input we need better pics. Get some better pics of the tail base.

A male that size would be very colorful by now and she is showing young, female colors.

Males that size would not always be very colorful, FYI its not even 5 months old

Last edited:
The second set of pics shows a nice bulge, so I think you have a late bloomer male.

Males that size would not always be very colorful, FYI its not even 5 months old

I guess I have been very lucky, by 4 months all my male Ambilobes have been stunning.

Hopefully he's a late bloomer and winds up blowing my mind. I will check to see if anything shows up. Thanks all for your input.

Back
Top Bottom