Male or Female Panther

Cirez11

Would anyone be able to help me gender my chameleon i was told it was a boy from the reptile shop

Attachments

• IMG_6177.png
    IMG_6177.png
    642.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6178.png
    IMG_6178.png
    609.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9192.jpeg
    IMG_9192.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9741.jpeg
    IMG_9741.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 67
I am awful at determining gender on panthers... I mean there is a 50/50 chance, but I am not going to try. :hilarious:

@Dridrop12 is an amazing breeder and owner of iPardalis.com. I have tagged him here. If he gets on then he would know what gender you have there.

I am awful at determining gender on panthers... I mean there is a 50/50 chance, but I am not going to try. :hilarious:

@Dridrop12 is an amazing breeder and owner of iPardalis.com. I have tagged him here. If he gets on then he would know what gender you have there.
Thank you i eagerly await his response!

I do not either which sparked the question for me, i didnt think females could develop the coloring this one is getting in the more recent pictures i posted
From what I have seen they can. That link I posted talks a bit about that as well. But I could be wrong about it being a girl.

From what I have seen they can. That link I posted talks a bit about that as well. But I could be wrong about it being a girl.
I really have no idea. i as well felt the bulge was not prominent which led me to begin questioning

I’ve never been good at this, but I see not the slightest hemipenal bulge, so I say female too. Females can have some amazing colors…just not as flashy as the males.

I also thought female, but if you are really concerned with it, depending on how old you might want to set up a laying bin soon so she can familiarize with it. I have seen some females from different locales that have similar colorations as babies and do have some color in their cheeks that isn't a peachy color. If you know her locale, then I would look into baby coloring for females in the same one. Obviously, when she is a bit older, she will show those colors that are peachy and black (most commonly.)

Back
Top Bottom