Male Misio/Mafana makes his forum debut!

jwthought

Bought this guy from Dean back in November. He's housed outdoors year round and I hope to breed him in the near future. Roughly 8-9 months old now. Enjoy!
013.jpg

017.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

030.jpg

037.jpg

027.jpg

046.jpg

And my new dart frog, just for fun!
001.jpg

Mitsio

I love the colors of that Mafana, very vibrant. They are by far my favorite locale of all the panthers. I have a large order coming next month.

What is the name of Dean's company?

Hi everybody,
Out of curiosity, what is the name of his company and where is he out so that in the future, I can always call him up to buy a great looking Panther baby from.

Christine

Hi everybody,
Out of curiosity, what is the name of his company and where is he out so that in the future, I can always call him up to buy a great looking Panther baby from.

Christine

His name is Dean Pulcini and that's also his user name. He is a private breeder in the Jersey area. PM him when you are ready and see if he has any available.

Thanks for the replies everyone.
If you look at his lips, the white surrounded by red make it look like little skeleton teeth!

Yeah, Dean is great to work with. I would jump at any opportunity to do business with him again.

This is the dame and the sire of that unbelievable nosy mitsio that you have. He turned out to be a true clown chameleon with his reds and whites. I couldn't be happier with whom I've sold him to or the way he turned out very nice job.

DSCN0557.jpg

DSCN0568.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Mafana-Female.jpg

DSC02378.jpg

HQ12.jpg

The dame is also nice have to give her props. And the small guy is your chameleon the day I shipped him to you just before I boxed him up.

Last edited:
Haha! I thought that little guy looked familiar! I just hope he can grow up ad have some of the colors that his dad has.

BTW, anyone know where I can find a female?

Thanks again for the comments!

That guy is simply incredible! Dean, sometime in the future I will be contacting you about one of these. Really a beautiful chameleon.

jwthought, I have been waiting to talk to somebody who keeps their chams outside year round. Where are you located? Do you have to manage temps at night at all?

I'm in the Florida Keys. Yeah, he's kept outside in a DIY enclosure, which is roughly about 3ft long by 3 feet deep by 4 ft tall. I also have a 37 gallon reptarium that I use when we do get the occasional cold snap. During the winter here, the temps can get into the 50's at night, so I'll bring him in during those times.

What's more of an issue is the heat. His enclosure probably has more shaded areas than not and he gets lengthy 30 minute showers 3-4 time per day.

I think him being outside from an early age has made him very hardy and I see some interesting behaviors from him that I dont think I would get to see otherwise. If you can safely do so, would highly recommend it.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

Dean, those darts are so cool, arent they? When I first got my 1.2 leucs and pair of azureus, I thought to myself , "oh, no. I think I found a new expensive hobby"

haha

Arrgggh! I thought I had a female lined up for this guy , from screameleons but I waited too long! she's been sold! Darn it!

Back
Top Bottom