Male & Female Veiled 4-sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimNPHX

I have a m & f Veiled for sale that I purchased from Mike @ Flchams. I received them on 10/02/07 and are from separate wild clutches. (I was going to do a breeding project.)
Although I do not have exact dates, they should be around 7-8 months old, with the male a couple of weeks older than the female. (Mike said they were around 5 months when I purchased.)
I last weighed them on 12/08 and the male was 74.5 grams and the female was 67.0 grams. They both eat Dubias, silkies, butter & meal worms, and of course crickets. I have not really tried anything else.
I dust the feeders 3 times a week with a calcium supplement and once a week with a calcium/D3 supplement.
To the best of my knowledge they are both healthy, except I believe the female is gravid. I realize this is an important factor in selling/buying and I am open to discuss.
I would like to sell as a pair and only the chameleons, no accessories/cages.
Also, preferably locally, although I realize there are not many members here in Phoenix, AZ. (I have no experience shipping chameleons!)

Because of the female potentially being gravid, I am not listing a price. Any fair offers will be considered.

Any questions please ask!
Pictures taken today 12/28

P1000378.jpg
[/IMG]

P1000373.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks

Jim

These 2 are still available. Here are a few more pics of the male showing more color.

P1000415.jpg

P1000408.jpg

P1000402.jpg

P1000397.jpg

P1000396.jpg

Anyone interested?

Jim

Wow . . . forgot about this ad.

I no longer have the male but the female is still available.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom