male blue bar panther chameleon from kammerflage kreations for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adashek123

I have an 8.5-9 month old panther for sale from kammerflage kreations. Really am in no rush to sell or anything but I have alot going on right now and 10 chameleons is getting to be too much for me. Also im not going to be breeding panthers like I thought I would, I just really don't have the time as I'm almost 20 and have so much other important stuff that I absolutely need to focus on. Anyways, he's decent size for his age. I forgot the sires name but it goes something like lamonisa? I will talk to them and find out for sure. He has a very nice red face with nice blue bars on his body and fires up almost all yellow like his sire. He had a minor s shaped spikes tht was like 3 mm long on his tail when he was younger, but it wasn't too noticeable and now that he's grown up so much more, it's almost not there any more and he still has some growing to and alot of coloring up. He has never been bred but would be an amazing breeder. I paid 400 for him so I was looking to get 375 plus shipping for this guy. Text or call me at 727 698 3130 I will only let him go to a good home. I can send more pics up on request

20140825_074410.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom