US Magnetic Camo Feeder Cups

We at Fullthrottlefeeders have wrestled with the shipping calculator, and now we think we have it figured out. Most orders are charging about $2.00 over the cost of the shipping label. That being said, there is a default in the system to $19, and we don't know what triggers it. Be assured if you think the shipping is too much, email/message.text me and I will refund if needed.

CHEERS!

Nick

@nick barta I'm super interested in buying one! I'm curious as to what the pros and cons are between the pole and the grid feeder cups. I've used a homemade grid feeder cup (from a half gallon milk jug) since I've had my cham a little under a year, but it sucks and I have to keep making new ones because they don't stand the test of time, despite (or maybe because of) often cleanings. I've never really seen the pole style before though.

Also, those of you who use these - do you also put worms in these? How well do they do? Or do most people use a small dish for worms? My homemade feeder cup kinda worked well for all kinds of feeders.

Thanks all!

@nick barta I'm super interested in buying one! I'm curious as to what the pros and cons are between the pole and the grid feeder cups. I've used a homemade grid feeder cup (from a half gallon milk jug) since I've had my cham a little under a year, but it sucks and I have to keep making new ones because they don't stand the test of time, despite (or maybe because of) often cleanings. I've never really seen the pole style before though.

Also, those of you who use these - do you also put worms in these? How well do they do? Or do most people use a small dish for worms? My homemade feeder cup kinda worked well for all kinds of feeders.

Thanks all!

I got the feeder cup about a month ago and I do use it for BSFL. I just dump them in the bottom and she will walk by and notice they're there and gobble em up!

Iv ordered several items from Full Throttle Feeders way before this post and I have had part of my shipping refunded to me a couple of times without even asking! They run a great business as far as I’m concerned and have been nothing but fair to me. We all get used to the big boys “amazon” and there free shipping but in all honesty if your not shipping millions of packages the carriers don’t really care about cutting you a price. Iv been through this with some of my packages for work. I realize money is tight but I had rather give my money to some one here in the states and that supports this amazing forum than send it over seas for a little free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom